Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Summer Recap

Summer is not officially over until September 22 but around here in NYC, let's face it-it's over!:)

Our summer unofficially began around April 29 since our family headed to the Dominican Republic to visit a dear family we love.  When we returned the whether was warm, so we just got into the grove of summer.

I am so grateful to the Lord for all He allowed us to do this summer but more importantly what He has done in our lives.  There is always ministration and growth and in the name of Jesus we trust in Him there will always be.  He is AMAZING!

Here are a few snapshots of our summer (or at least what our camera captured:)...Enjoy!
 our trip to Dominican Republic
you can see more here and here

Me & my Girls, Daddy & his Girls (celebrating the end of another homeschool year), beginning a Bible Study group in our home,  beginning another semester of teaching Sunday school

Husband with his father and uncle, Syd and I shopping (this is dangerous), and all 3 sisters spending time together:)


Celebrating birthdays, carnival fun, and remembering all the wonderful family in Christ we have

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14