Friday, September 6, 2013

Empties: August 2013


1.  Renpure Originals shampoo-already repurchased another one
2.  Renpure Originals deep penetrating reconstructor-won't repurchase because I didn't notice a difference from this and their conditioner
3.  Gillette shaving gel-jury is still out on this one:)
4.  Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub-have six minis to work through
5.  Bath & Body Works Juniper Breeze shower gel-have quite of few of these to work through
6.  DenTek floss picks-have one more bag of these to work through
7.  Swisspers rounds-I keep buying the wrong ones and now have like 200 more to work through:(
8.  Crest 3D White toothpaste-still debating on whether to buy a fluoride toothpaste
9.  Bath & Body Works Paris Nights body lotion-have two more to work through
10.  Act Kids fluoride rinse-Sara didn't like it (she prefers the spicey ones:)
11.  Crest Kid's toothpaste-see above

I really feel like we are making progress over here clearing out the clutter!  Last month 15 items and this month 11 for a total of 26 items out of our house!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have so many samply size items tha I have yet to go through. I should def. start with those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to get started somewhere right.

      Delete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14