Thursday, August 1, 2013

Empties: July 2013

Do you have three or four bottles of lotion?  Or two body washes cluttering your bathroom?  Well, me too, which is why I decided to clear the clutter and focus on getting rid of half-empty bottles around my house.  This is will not only help me clear the clutter around the house but also limit what I am buying (because although the Bath and Body Works sales are tempting, I don't want 10 bottles of body wash in my house:)

So, here are the products we finished in July in no particular order:

1.  Scentsy Just Breathe bar
2.  Scentsy White Tea & Cactus bar
3.  Up & Up all purpose towelettes (will not be repurchasing)
4.  Up & Up Cotton Rounds (repurchased already but the wrong ones:(
5.  Up & Up Children's Gummy mutltivitamin (will not repurchase)
6.  Crest 3D White Toothpaste (will not repurchase)
7.  Purell Hand Sanitizer (will not repurchase)
8.  Body Shop Grapefruit oil (already have another one in my stash:)
9.  Vitamin E lip balm (will not repurchase)
10.  Boots Expert Sensitive gentle cleansing wash (will not repurchase)
11.  Kiss my Face Shower Gel (already repurchased)
12.  Lubriderm Daily Moisture (finishing off another bottle)
13.  Reach Total Care floss (lots of floss to work through)
14.  YSL Champagne perfume (actually gave my other bottle of this away)
15.  Listerine Pocketpaks (already repurchased)

Note:  We didn't start using all these products in July; we just finished them in July.  Also, choosing not to repurchase doesn't necessarily mean the product wasn't good, I may just have something else in my stash I want to get rid of or am looking to buy a more natural product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14