Thursday, August 8, 2013

Emergency Kit

Having you ever been outside and gotten a cut?  Or maybe went out to lunch and it didn't sit So well with your stomach?  Good news is we all have been there.  Bad news, for the most part, we weren't prepared.

With Alicia heading out to do volunteer work, I thought I should assemble an emergency kit for her.  And while I was at it, I did one for myself too.




















Kit Contents:
Qtips
Band-aids
Pain relieving spray
Insect Repellant
Tide to Go
Benadryl
Tums
Nivea Creme (ashy elbows:)
Nivea Lotion
Lipsaver
Lipstick
Colgate Wisps
Listerine
Hair tie
Bobby pins
Safety pins
Mirror
Eye drops
Nail Clippers

So there you have it, my emergency kit.  Others items I think you could include but I couldn't get to fit are clear polish (run in your tights), sunscreen, body spritz, floss.

These kits are super easy to assemble and cost efficient as well.  The cosmetic case is a Target freebie, some items were samples, and others coupon freebies:)  These are handy to toss in your purse, keep in the car, or at work.



1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I would also include a nail clipper:)

    I have been meaning to assemble one for the car and a go-to bag for Geni for emergencies on the road:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14