Saturday, June 1, 2013

Clean Slate

It has been a loooonnngggg time since I have sat down to blog.  In preparing for our trip to the Dominican Republic (which you can see pics of here and here and more to come:) and settling down once we got back, blogging fell on the back burner.

So I wanted to wait for a a brand new month to begin a month long blogfest (weekends excluded:)

I am going to tackle 4 main topics:

  • Travel Tips
  • Organization
  • Homeschool
  • Spiritual Disciplines

Each week I will discuss a topic and post something topic related. Hopefully, you'll glean some information and I will get back into the grove of things.  


1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Excited to tune back in and see all that you have to share:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14