Monday, April 1, 2013

March Goals Update



1.  Work on Proverbs with girls on weekdays
2.  Memorize 2 Bible Verses
3.  Pray for SIC for the entire month
4.  4 Meatless Meals (good recipe to try)
5.  Freezer cooking 2x
7.  Mail out package and letters for Nthati & Abdi
8.  Finish 6 weeks of Project Life 2011
9.  Finish workout weeks
10.  Date night with husband

March came with a lot of unexpected events which led to a productive month but just in a different way.  I praise the Lord that what He wanted us to do got done.  Everything else was put on hold and I am rejoicing to see how God works.  One desire in our hearts is to always remain flexible in the Lord.  We don't want to establish and adhere to strict schedules not giving us the opportunity to hear His guidance and direction.  Open ears, open eyes, and open hearts.

Whereas, I did not make progress in some areas, I gained a lot of lead way in others.  For example, my work outs weren't stellar this month.  This is usually the first one to go when it comes to schedules because I value other things more.  So I took a whole week off and glad because my body needed it.  

On the other hand, I made such progress in my PL2011.  I have ordered over 150 prints and am already  on October, so I am way ahead of my goal here.  I even got to order one of Sara's baby albums when they had it for free (just pay shipping) from Shutterfly.  AND, I ordered and received our Project Life for the girls.  We plan to use it for all those pictures we have of them floating around.  

I finally mailed out the package and am relieved because I know the Lord is dealing with this soul to receive His Word.  

Although I didn't make much head way in the cooking department, I am thankful that because I had the previous month, ordering out was minimal.  

April promises to be an exciting month as we plan for next year's homeschool curriculum and see what the Lord has in store for us.  

1 comment:

  1. It is so encouraging to read how you set goals and even if you are not able to to cross them off your list, you remain at peace...HIS peace!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14