Monday, March 4, 2013

February Goals Update


1.  Work on Proverbs with girls on weekdays
2.  Memorize 2 Bible Verses
3.  Pray for SIC for the entire month
4.  4 Meatless Meals (I have to look for some recipes:)
5.  Freezer cooking 2x
7.  Mail out package and letters for Nthati & Abdi
8.  Finish 6 weeks of Project Life 2011
9.  Finish workout weeks

You'll notice that a lot of my goals seem to be the same every month and there is a reason for it.  I am trying to create habits in my life.  While checking off things on a list appeals to me, creating lasting change appeals more.  So, my goals will begin to change once a habit has developed in me concerning areas in my life I want to SEE change:)

Some things I have learned along the way?  GRACE!  The biggest example of this has been my workouts.  Because February had some extra family to do's (like taxes), I had to focus on getting our paperwork ready (post to come on how to stay on top of this one).  When it came down to whether I would pray in the morning or go to the gym, prayer won!  So I had to learn to do with out some workouts or rearrange them in my schedule.  

Catching up on PL 2011 has been a fun walk down memory lane but I really want to get this done.  I am going with Shutterfly albums for this year and am excited to start on those asap.  

The only goal that carried over for this month was mailing out a package which I have to confirm the address first, then it's off to the post office for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14