Sunday, March 31, 2013

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19


March 24-March 30
1.  Service was such a blessing...just being able to stand in awe of Jesus!

2.  Ordered Project Life for the girls from HSN and watched its debut with Kianna late, late into the night

3.  Alicia had her dad/daughter day at Randy's job and I enjoyed my time with Sara

4.  Enjoyed spending extra time with my nieces Kianna and Genesis although she thinks I should get the rod:)

5.  Spoke to my BIC, Alexis, in the Dominican Republic and enjoyed hearing the testimonies about my FIC there

6.  Sister Maria is with us once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.  Received lots of packages (including Project Life) although some of it has to go back:( 

8.  The Lord always intervenes and ministers me, delivering me from hardening my heart...am so thankful He is the One who guards it since He never sleeps nor slumbers!

9.  Enjoyed learning about Pearl Harbor with the girls

10.  Ran errands this week and was glad to come home to Mami's yapingacho:)
Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4

1 comment:

  1. The girls def. enjoyed all the extra time at your house.

    I rejoice at seeing Sister Maria. What a joy she is:)

    Those brown boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14