Saturday, March 23, 2013

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

March 17-March 23


1.  My FIL celebrated his birthday...still have to deliver his gift:)

2.  Visited a SIC and surprised a BIC with an unexpected treat...his reaction blessed my soul

3.  Ali got a spring jacket and I got some boots from Mami

4.  Enjoying drinking tea at night instead of coffee

5.  God has been bringing a visitor to church and we rejoice in seeing God's work in his life

6.  My BIL came to work around the house and I am beyond grateful for his help

7.  Working on albums has brought back so many memories of God's faithfulness

8.  God also returned a BIC to us and we delight in His goodness

9.  My nieces have been spending time at my house and I am loving it

10.  Randy's testimony is such an encouragement to me...he'll never know how much this side of eternity
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the
heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
Psalm 36:5

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in seeing one of your completed albums. The Project Life system seems to be very user friendly.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14