Sunday, March 17, 2013

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

March 10-March 16

1.  Alicia running her fingers through my hair as we talked

2.  Funny comments during Sunday School about future spouses (I teach little ones:)

3.  Pastor and elders praying for Sara

4.  Staying in touch with my oldest sister

5.  Target trip with Sydney and Genesis

6.  Alicia did so well on her presentations

7.  Spelling is so important...I accidentally texted Sydney about massacre instead of mascara...oops:)

8.  Kianna invited Ali to go with her to volunteer at an art class and her expression afterwards is priceless.  She even came home and made dinner:)


9.  Listened to my SIC testify about what God is doing in her life....Glory Jesus!!!

10.  BIL came over and enjoyed fellowship with him right before tackling our day and making donation drop off, Target trip, Costco run, and Craigslist sale....busy...busy...busy...ended with dinner at Mami's

Our mouths were filled with laughter, 
our tongues with songs of joy. 
Then it was said among the nation, 
"The Lord has done great things for them."
Psalm 126:2


2 comments:

  1. Did Ali enjoy it?

    Mami mentioned she will be cooking this Saturday as well. Guess what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she enjoyed it! You know she's the artist in the family:)

      Yay for yapingacho!!!!! As per Randy's request:)

      Delete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14