Saturday, March 9, 2013

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

Week of February 24-March 2

1.  Children's Service was such a blessing

2.  My BIL came over and we enjoyed sitting a spell then praying

3.  Family Bible Study

4.  Picking 3 words for the day is ggggrrrreat!

5.  Mami is back from Ecuador....yaaaay!!!!

6.  Late night gym work outs aren't the best but they get the job done

7.  Homeschooling in bed

8.  Enjoyed fellowship with FIC

9.  Mami cooked dinner

10.  Visited another church where my Pastor brought the Word...I will wait in You, O LORD

Week of March 3-March 9

1.  Watched The Bible on History Channel...was not impressed but maybe the books are better...enter for your chance to win one here and here

2.  First Monday prayer back with Mami

3.  Library Trip....sooooo many goodies:)

4.  Car prayers

5.  Watched Restart with Alicia

6.  Randy took some days off to rest...we were spoiled having him here:)

7.  Mami sent us food

8.  It snowed

9.  Prayed with my SIC who lives in the Dominican Republic

10.  Craigslist to the rescue for purging and making some cash in the process:)


20We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.
21In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.
22May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD,
even as we put our hope in you.
Psalm 33





1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to
    a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my site ... Ros42J4Bdu.Multiply.Com

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14