Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January Goals Update



1.  Read Proverbs to the girls during weekdays
2.  Memorize 2 verses this month (joining right here)
3.  Pray for a SIC for entire month
4.  Incorporate 4 meatless meals into menu
5.  Homeschool evaluations
6.  Write letters to Nthati & Abdi
7.  Finish 1 month of Project Life 2011 (yeah, I know:)
8.  Freezer cooking 2x
9.  Finish workout weeks
10.  Write 2 reviews

January felt like it came with a blast.  There was a lot going on and it seemed too much at times but nothing that the Lord doesn't have covered.  

Much of our normal routine was interrupted by the painting of our room, which turned out fabulous.  I still have some small (and I mean really small touches to add) and it's done!  Our Proverbs reading and gym workouts suffered because of it but weren't completely eliminated so it gets a cross out in my book:)  The meatless meals were half cross and the freezer cooking too because it only got partially done.  

Alicia and I are memorizing Scripture together, but not the same verses.  I love having an accountability partner that is as equally competitive as myself.  


My letters to Nthati and Abdi didn't get mailed out (or written for that matter) because I kept on postponing it and then when I did go to the post office, I completely forgot.  God willing I will write and send them out this week along with a little package for someone as well.

One of my biggest victories was not only finishing one month of Project Life 2011, but finishing 2 months! I ordered the pictures yesterday and am so excited to slip them in.   I continue to go back and forth about how to document our family and the girls.  Once I got back our 2012 album from Shutterfly I was convinced it was the way to go for 2013 but then I go through Project Life 2011 and think that's the best way.  Project Life?  Shutterfly?  Project Life?  Shutterfly?  We will see who wins.  

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for the progress!
    Share the meatless meal recipes, please:) sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14