Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In Your Book...

In Your book my days are written out.  They include plans to give me hope and a future but that's not to say there won't be times of trial and affliction.  They are there too, written in to test my faith so that my faith may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.    They include tears wept through many nights only to show that His joy comes with the morning along with compassions that never fail because great is His faithfulness.  Yes, in this world I will have trouble but just to remind me to take heart because He will deliver me for them all since He has overcome the world.  There are moments I will be be tempted to be anxious but it's only to show me that in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving I can present my requests to God and His peace that transcends all understanding will guard my heart and my mind because He cares for me.  There are so many moments of weakness which are highlighted so that the power of Christ my rest on me. And in those weak moments, He strengthens me with power through His Spirit in my inner being so that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith that I may be rooted and established in love having power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.  That I may know His love that surpasses knowledge and be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.  

your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14