Sunday, February 24, 2013

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
Week of February 17-23

1.  Really enjoyed some edifying conversations with my FIC

2.  Got taxes done...Mr. Tax was impressed with our record keeping:)

3.  Ran errands with the family and returned about $45 in merchandise

4.  Had a Scentsy party at Syd's and am looking forward to receiving my order

5.  Enjoyed Tuesday class...arts & crafts!!!!

6.  Ordered Sara's Lego car at 1/2 off what she was going to pay at Target for it and it came Saturday night...really late...like around 8 p.m.  which is weird but true

7.  Texted with my SIL about curriculum for my niece...I recommended this:)

8.  Have been enjoying slumber party time with the girls

9.  Alicia did a library run with Kianna

10.   Played jumping monkeys with Sara and won each and every round:)!



He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 
Psalm 91:15

2 comments:

  1. I use that curriculum with Geni and she enjoys the tracing sheets.

    Jumping monkeys? I'm sure it was an intense game:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I thought I already left a comment?

    Jumping monkeys...that must have been a really intense game.:)

    Scentsy party was fun and Simply Irresistible smells so good!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14