Monday, January 14, 2013

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19
Week of 1/1/13-1/5/13

1.  Bringing in the New Year at church with my FIC!

2.  Beginning on a new prayer journal

3.  Playing Sara's Sweets:)

4.  Finished family read aloud

5.  Pedicure with girls.....oooohhhh.....ahhhh

6.  New year of teaching Sunday School:)

7.  Women's Prayer!!!!

8.  Praying with Maria in the Dominican Republic...thank You Lord for technology:)

9.  Randy made lasagna....yummy

10.  Went to bed at 8pm!



Week of 1/6/13-1/12/13

1.  Alicia taught Sunday School:)

2.  Enjoyed the changes the Lord is bringing to Sunday School and Tuesday class

3.  Randy's Godly counsel

4.  Received 3 packages!

5.  Late night talks with Alicia

6.  Late night workouts...PF...judgement free zone:)

7.  Praying with Sara

8.  Target & Costco shopping with girlies

9.  Morning tea with Mami

10.  Women's prayer!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love starting the New Year in the Lord's house!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14