Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Goals Update


1.  Keep updated in my Bible reading
2.  Finish de-cluttering house
3.  Freezer cooking
4.  Update at least one month of our family album...I have hope:)
5.  Finish reading a book
6.  Keep homeschool paperwork updated
7.  Completing this challenge...it may seem very similar to #2, but it's not in my book:)
8.  Start looking at options for new year's planner
9.  Order Sara's album
10.  Write letters to Nthati and Abdi:)

This was a super duper productive month with a lot of lessons learned.  Yesterday, I could not go to sleep, so instead of idling the time, I decided to get caught up in my Bible reading which I had fallen just a little bit behind on.  I will have to do a review of the pros and cons of reading the Bible in 90 days soon.

De-cluttering the house is an on-going thing around here, because once I see how much less we can really make due with, I want to clean more.  Really, I feel like the house looses weight when bags are removed and thrown out:)  It is surprising to see that I can still find bags to throw out even though this is done regularly.

I did keep up with the MSM challenge but didn't post about it as much as I thought because it didn't fit into my schedule.  This week was dedicated to kitchen clean-up which Alicia did the bulk of work to earn a little extra cash.  While she tackled the kitchen, Sara and I went to the post office and mailed Nthati's  and Abdi's letters.  I don't have any pictures of the kitchen except this one:


Alicia and I also tagged teamed to whip up a batch of pumpkin pancakes for the freezer cooking.  And, not only did I update one month of our family album, but I COMPLETELY caught up (besides November of course:).  We also received Sara's album, and it came out beautiful.

I am currently looking at options for our family album and planners.  I think I am going to stick with this year's options and just tweak things a bit.

December has already begun and we are excited to know that it will be just as productive, God willing, just in a different direction using our 30 in 30:)

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! Great that you were able to stay on track and cross out all that you had planned to accomplish this past month.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14