Saturday, December 1, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

Week of 11/24-12/1

1.  Partook in the Lord's Supper on Sunday and afterwards enjoyed dinner at Mami's 

2.  Started off the work out week feeling a lot better and less sore:)

3.  The Lord continues to minister my life and teaching me during Tuesday classes with the children

4.  A SIC called me and it was so nice to hear from her after so long

5.  Enjoyed cooking dinner with Ali

6.  Sara's dress up outfits are a sight to my eyes:)

7.  Seeing Ali grab Sara for some hugs and kisses during church service

8.  Enjoyed seeing FIC in church...thank You Father for Your EVERLASTING, STEADFAST LOVE

9.  Thursday's service was soooo different and yet soooo edifying

10. Girls worked on a card for Randy's co-worker who retired and the homeschool area ended up looking like this:


LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.
Habakkuk 3:2






1 comment:

  1. Thursday's service was most definitely an unexpected blessing:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14