Monday, November 5, 2012

November Prayer Calendar


Week #1--Election
This is election week.  God is Sovereign!  Our fate as well as this nation's is in the Lord's hands.

But it is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.
Psalm 75:7

Week #2--Those Affected by Hurricane Sandy
There were so many affected in varying degrees by the hurricane, but we know that God is in control.  He has a purpose and it will be fulfilled.

7Praise the Lord from the earth,
you great sea creatures and all ocean depths,
8lightning and hail, snow and clouds,
stormy winds that do his bidding,
Psalm 148:7-8

Week #3--La Lometa
A precious family from our church is working in the Lometa, Dominican Republic.

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,
Ephesians 6:19

Week #4--Fellowship
I would love to get a glimpse of the apostolic church enjoy fellowship.  I desire it for myself and the body of Christ. 

They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
Acts 2:42

1 comment:

  1. Sister i thank you sooo much for keeping us in prayer. We are also praying for Dios fuerte.
    May the Lord grant you the desire of your heart and continue to use you and bless you.

    love
    your sister Maria

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14