Wednesday, November 14, 2012

His Face

8My heart says of you, “Seek hisb face!”
Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Psalm 27:8

Yes Lord, to seek Your face.  To gaze upon Your beauty.  To see Your face shining upon me.  

That is my desire.

To take the warmth of Your breath and sense Your Word comfort me throughout the day and reassure me of Your love.  

To take the depth of Your eyes upon me seeing my innermost being and knowing You are faithful to finish what You have begun in me.

To take the radiance of Your smile and carry it with me knowing I am the workmanship of Your hands.

To take the beauty of You and let Your presence saturate my heart to overflow.

Yes Lord, to seek Your face.  
Your face, Lord, I will seek.  

1 comment:

  1. To know that He is just here...with me...right beside me...what a comfort we have in JEsUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14