Saturday, November 17, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

Week of 11/10-11/16

1.  Grateful that electricity was restored to our church (although there were some areas where power has not been restored) and we were able to congregate.  I praised so loudly, I left hoarse!


2.  Randy signed up for Planet Fitness and we went to work it out this week except for Tuesday.  He went with Alicia on Saturday while I got to sleep in a bit with Sara.  Looking forward to going next week:)

3.  Thanking the Lord for the discernment He gave Randy in dealing with a situation at work

4.  Because I am aware of the fact that we have to wake up early to go to the gym, going to sleep early has been a priority

5.  Alicia received Oliver Twist in the mail and we enjoyed listening to it tremendously

6.  Able to put my little niece to sleep

7.  Finished reading another book:)

8. Ability to intercede for my SIC

9.  Gathered all our donations so the de-cluttering has ended...I think?:)

10.  Seeing my daughters spend time together 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure Geni enjoyed time with her tit, too;)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14