Saturday, November 17, 2012

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home:Days 5-10

Day 5 Assignment:
Vacuum under couch cushions
15 minutes of something you enjoy

Day 6 Assignment:
10 quick clean of home
10 minute clean up of vehicle

Day 7 Assignment:
Vacuum main areas of the home

Day 8 Assignment:
10 minute clean up of messiest dresser drawer
Wipe down all door handles in your home

Day 9 Assignment:
15 quick clean up of bathroom
Clean light switch plates

Day 10 Assignment:
Dust light fixtures
15 minutes of something you enjoy

Although I haven't been able to post my progress every day, I have been doing the challenges in the midst of the de-cluttering of our home as well.  It is exciting to know that by the end of the year the house will be clean and de-cluttered as well as some little makeovers too!

Here are some pictures of the challenges:

a binder clip and hair tie under the couch cushions

bag of garbage after cleaning the car

enjoying reading

1 comment:

  1. I have not been able to do a few days of the challenge due to work, etc. However, I did enjoy the bathroom clean-up day. i scrubbed the floors and painted:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14