Thursday, November 8, 2012

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home:Day 2-4

Day 2 Assignment:
10 minute quick-clean of kitchen
10 minute quick-clean of refrigerator

Day 3  Assignment:
10 minute quick-clean of your bedroom
10 minute quick-clean of freezer

Day 4 Assignment:
15 minute quick-clean of bathroom
10 minute quick-clean underneath beds/furniture

Like I mentioned here, I had a head start on some things.  The kitchen, refrigerator, freezer, and bathroom had all been done during the weekend...yay for head starts!

But my bedroom made up for it.


Since we are de-cluttering, I wasn't going to be able to do just a quick clean up.  Randy painted the radiators and did a fantastic job at it.  The smell created a little problem--our bedroom became headquarters.  We ended up parked in our bedroom for homeschooling and play which led my bedroom to then look like this.  


Although it may not look like it, this actually looks like progress to me. Everything is up for grabs at this point and I will be ruthless about purging the house, because I want my bedroom back!

We did not finish on Wednesday, although we made a big dent.  Today, I ended up finishing it and am super content with the results.  


Eventually, this room is going to get a face lift and be redone just a bit so it's good to know that it's ready and I don't have to go back and do this all over:)!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful difference.
    Your bedroom looks inviting,fresh and clean!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14