Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'm Warming & Exciting News



Hmmmmm, that smells really good!

That's what was heard throughout the house as Caramel Pear Crisp was warmed.  It smells like sweet pears with a zest somewhere.  It's not a heavy bakery scent at all.  It is more fresh and citrusy with the caramel being the after scent.


Really, really good:)

You can order yours here or for any questions email me.

Now for some exciting news.  Voting for Bring Back My Bar has begun!  The list is long and I have never smelled ANY of them (I think), so I am going to vote purely based on names:)  For the list of names and scent descriptions click here and to vote click here.

1 comment:

  1. I am all about the citrusy smells:)

    They have some interesting names to choose from. Will be checking back to see who made the cut:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14