Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Minute Friday--Welcome

Go.

Welcome (to my house)...welcome to my heart.

Here it is.  Won't you stay a while?

I am here exposed and you can see my faults as well as my virtues.

Do you like what you see?  Do you like what the Holy Spirit has done with the place?

Yeah, I know there's still work to be done, projects to check off, but He's done a lot and the difference is HUGE in my eyes.  Do you see it?

Right now you can sit and stay but it wasn't always so.  Before, I wouldn't have invited you in.  I would have had a sign that said BEWARE but now it reads WELCOME.

Yes, welcome to my heart.  

Stop.  

Five Minute Friday

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. And real. And I love it! Stopping by from 5 Minute Friday - and I can tell you that I will be back to "stay a while". Thank you for extending a Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Missy. This is a beautiful and welcoming message.
    I know all to well the sign that would have read on my heart...Enter at your own risk.
    I am thankful that all things including our hearts have been made new in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, love this... so much work to be done, but thankful for all the work already accomplished! Thanks for your five minutes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful heart.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14