Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Minute Friday--Look

Go.

Look at me!

I think I can safely say that every child has uttered these words in their lifetime.  They have a desire to captivate their parents' attention.

Do we?

Do we stand in the middle of the our days in our homes, jobs, churches and shout with all our might to our Heavenly Father, "Look at me!"

Do we shout it because we are in desperate need of help and are walking dangerously through the peril of life's storms?

Do we proclaim it boldly drawing attention to the latest victory we have had because of Him?

Do we express it plainly knowing that each of us has a want, need to be loved and turn our hearts to Him to come and fill?

Whatever the reason, just call out to Him today, "Look at me!"

He is the ever present help in times of trouble.

He is our Comforter.

Our strength and shield.

Our Victory.

Let's Look to HIM!

Stop.

Five Minute Friday

5 comments:

  1. so true. sometimes I feel like I'm looking everywhere but at Him. Love your blog layout, and love your name. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Karen...have a blessed weekend filled with Him!

      Delete
  2. He is always there!
    Thank you Jesus and today i call out to you in need of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! Help us Jesus keep looking at You so that we may be able to see that You are always looking at me!!!

    Edifying post!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14