Saturday, October 20, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

1.  Fellowship after service is a gift from God I want to appreciate more

2.  Tuesday's teaching was SO anointed...I love it when the Lord changes our plans...the Pastor and I actually touched on the same Scriptures in both classes which confirmed to me to have ears that are hearing what the Spirit speaks to the Church:)

3.  I truly feel blessed whenever someone picks up the phone to call me because I just know it is the Lord

4.  Sara waking up and getting down to business doing Bible Study after prayer is such a delight for these eyes to witness


5.  Last week, Alicia said she wanted her marriage to be like our marriage...thank You Lord...and I am so grateful to the Lord that we are mirroring Jesus to her...glory to God...one of the things she enjoys most is the amount of laughter that goes on...the joy of the Lord is our strength!

6.  Have enjoyed listening to Wise Up series by James MacDonald...he's one of those teachers that breaks things down so well for God's glory....take notes:)...I listened to it from itunes

7.  Randy encouraging us to do our family Bible Study is so encouraging...I love it that he leads with gentleness

8.  Was able to see God's grace in a beautiful family in church...I know He will fulfill His purpose in their lives

9.  Homeschooling this week has been so e---a----s---y for God's glory and truly it's all His because I am convinced that apart from Him, I can do nothing


10.  Thursdays service was a blessing...enjoyed seeing my Pastor teach on Biblical principles for the home


You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
Psalm 32:7

2 comments:

  1. God is good and faithful :)His and only His is all the glory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will surely reap what we sow!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14