Friday, October 12, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

1.  The Lord blessed me with another year of life in HIM!


2.  Celebrated Birthday at Green Meadows Farm with FIC:)  Received so many endearing phone calls, gifts, and blessings...He overwhelms me with HIS LOVE


3.  Listened to the testimony of Luis Perez Azocar which is a testament of God's amazing  redeeming LOVE

4.  Always showing me HE is the God of Overflow, I received blessings into the week regarding my birthday...He's more than I can think, ask, or imagine!

5.  Enjoyed Tuesday's class with the children SO much!  The look on their faces on how God surprised them is priceless and makes my heart so full to think of the Wonderful Lord Jesus who allows me the great privilege of working with children

6.  Knowing that my husband is a man of God who fears His Name is more to me than I could ever explain in human words...but I hope to worship Jesus in such a way that reflects the gratitude in my heart for the man I am blessed to call my lord 

7.  Snuggling with Sara in the middle of the night...moments like these are stored in my heart 

8.  Alicia telling me that I needed birthday snuggles from her reminds me of the richness of God's Word to be TRUE--they rise to call me blessed to the devil's shame!

9.  Going out with my sister, Sydney, is usually for the most part an adventure filled with laughter.  This one included an outing to Vera Bradley, H&M, Sephora, Apple Store, and playground where we enjoyed seeing the girls play while we drank our cappuccinos and ate our cookies.


10.  Seeing my 15 year-old get more excited about the slide than my 7 year-old reminds me that God is Redeemer and Restorer!


11.  Having our BIC here with us from the Dominican Republic for ten days is God refreshing his children...thank You Father:)

12.  Keeping up with 90 day Bible reading plan is evidence that I can do nothing separated from HIM

13.  Danced with my girls before getting down to clean up the house before Daddy gets home:)

14.  Randy's uncle offered to cook him some lunch which I loved hearing about because God really is THAT BIG!

15.  Randy coming home and testifying about God's favor in his job brings glory to God...I also praised God because waiting for him to come home on Friday, Sara and I enjoyed this view...and after dinner Randy was able to take a nice long nap while I prepared this post and the girls did Bible Study...truly blessed...thank You Jesus!


27Those who are far from you will perish;
you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
28But as for me, it is good to be near God.
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
I will tell of all your deeds.
Psalm 73:27-28



1 comment:

  1. The picture of you and Randy is so nice.

    The look on your teen's face racing down the slide was priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14