Saturday, October 6, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19



1.  A SIC announced she is expecting...children are the Lord's inheritance!

2.  Started reading a new book and am having mixed feelings on it...I guess I will wait to finish it first

3.  Children's Service was a blessing on Sunday...they are useful instruments in the Lord's hands


4.  I sang a song too on Sunday in thanksgiving to God for granting us 10 years in HIM!  We went out to dinner and enjoyed some shopping:)



5.  My sister visited me on Thursday night with her family and that's always a blessing

6.  This came in the mail...I really do enjoy good mail days


7.  Have enjoyed praying for the authorities this week

8.  Got to share the Gospel this week

9.  Learned a neighbor's story and she will be in my prayers

10.  Got my hair cut...finally:)


And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Exodus 33:19 NIV


1 comment:

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14