Monday, September 3, 2012

September Monthly Goals

1.  Finish Reading the Bible
2.  Make Pancake Batch
3.  Keep Homeschool Paperwork Updated
4.  Finish Sara's Shutterfly Album
5.  Read Another Book
6.  Celebrate Our 10 Year Anniversary in Christ!
7.  Complete Building Her House Challenge
8.  Finish Study on Diligence with the Girls and Start a New Study from here
9.  Finish Putting On a Gentle & Quiet Spirit:  A Woman After God's Own Heart Series
10.  Update Family Album for at least two months

September feels like January over here.  Not that we follow the back-to-school calendar, but the end of summer and beginning of fall (my favorite season) gets me in the mood to be more organized.  Back in June, I began the 4 weeks to a More Organized Home Series and challenged myself to do it every month.  But summer came up and that didn't work out.  So with summer almost behind me, I am attempting it once again.  I tweaked her version to fit my to-do list.  Crystal also has another series about mornings which I have not tackled completely, yet.  

I will be starting September 4 since Monday was a holiday:)

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy MSM challenges although with my new schedule...I have also had to tweak it to fit me.

    I do feel like like in September I get another opportunity to start over and re-try things that didn't work out or implement a whole new idea around here. Looking forward to this new h.s year and what lies ahead for us all.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14