Saturday, September 22, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19


1.  My BIL called to encourage me...the Lord continually reminds me of His love through my family:)

2.  Randy was able to meet his co-worker's newborn daughter...she is so cute

3.  Ate dinner with Syd & fam at Mami's house...all of us together is LOTS of fun

4.  The book I am reading is soooo good

5.  I enjoy seeing this sooooo much


6.  Able to give Randy's other co-worker this...they had a daughter too!

7.  Received my Scentsy order!!!!  There were soooo many bars...very tempting...enjoyed delivering them...customers were so pleased...warmers really do look better in person:)




8.  We are in Campana at our Church this weekend, expecting to see God's glory

9.  My teen encourages me sooooo much

10.  Been able to be consistent in my prayer journal this week

11. Service was such a blessing yesterday...dancing in the Spirit and our hair becoming undone...Beautiful!

12.  My neighbor is so kind to me...I enjoy listening to her expressive descriptions of the common

13.  Randy heard from a former co-worker and it amazes me to see the love of God drawing someone to Him

14.  After a long time without having an outing together, Syd and I ventured out to Costco and Target on Tuesday

15.  Family Bible Study is the best!






16.  Sara napped on top of me...too rare not to give God the glory

17.  Alicia received her Shutterfly album...it came out soooo nice

18.  God continues to strengthen us for Monday prayers and I am so grateful for His sustaining arms

19.  Able to work on my Bible Study too

20.  Randy and girls picked up some cinnabuns that went so well with coffee

Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4 NIV

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome week of being able to recognize the Lord in it all.
    Here's to another week thankfully in HIM:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14