Saturday, September 15, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19



1.  Neighbor asking for prayer and a visit to her house...God works in mysterious ways

2.  Sunday dinners are the best especially after a quick parking

3.  Spending time with Alicia...girl can talk:) but I wouldn't want it any other way

4.  Branching out of my comfort zone...stepping out of the boat like Peter

5.  Getting back to a routine is getting better with each day:)

6.  Tuesday night teaching at church was soooo good!

7.  Bought cake for desert...yummy, yummy

8.  Received this from my Copy&Print consultant...she's the best:)


9.  Went to sit a spell with my niece and the Lord used it to encourage me...I love that she can talk and giggle at same time

10.  Enjoyed some alone time with my husband just the two of us talking...cherish these moments

11.  Dinner at a FIC's house last Saturday was such a blessing...I love fellowship

12.  Completing a sur-vay (that's how she sounds it out) with Sara

13.  Girls night in at Mami's so that Husband can rest

14.  Seeing my husband's willingness to serve is such a blessing and encouragement to me

15.  Received this which is part of something I feel led by the Lord to do...only with Your help Jesus!


Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music;
Psalm 98:4 NIV


1 comment:

  1. #15 sounds interesting....
    I am still working out my routine...

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14