Wednesday, September 5, 2012

ABCs About Me


A. Age: 33 in about a month


B. Bed size: A queen


C. Chore that you hate: anything kitchen related besides washing the dishes which I actually enjoy


D. Dogs: Don't own one and don't plan too:)


E. Essential start to your day: Prayer and Bible Reading!


F. Favorite color: Pink


G. Gold or Silver: White Gold on my wedding band since I don't wear any other jewelry


H. Height: 5'2"ish


I. Instruments you play: Tambourine as hard as I can while praising God!


J. Job title: Home Engineer Extraordinaire


K. Kids: 2 although we are expecting more


L. Live: NYC


M. Mother’s name: Ines


N. Nicknames: Husband calls me Babe and that's about it besides a sitter who use to call me Courtney


O. Overnight hospital stays: At least 4 (2 for births)


P. Pet peeves: Can't think of one specifically


Q. Quote from a movie: I really don't watch movies


R. Right or left handed: Right


S. Siblings: One older brother, two older sisters each of whom I love, love, love (and this doesn't count my BILs and SILs which I consider my little brothers and sisters)


T. Time it takes you to get ready: Um, I think anywhere from 5-10 minutes (if clothes are ready to go) and this includes doing my hair...I would wear a uniform if my husband hadn't told me it would be awkward:)


U. Ultimate Vacation: Currently, that would have to be a few days on the beaches of Puerto Rico


V. Vegetable you hate: Can't think of one since I hate it, I probably don't eat it


W. What makes you run late: The fact that I can get caught up in something I am doing/saying and loose track of time


X. X-Rays you’ve had: I know I have had more than just my teeth x-rayed:)


Y. Yummy food that you make: Lasagna Rolls and Chicken Alfredo


Z. Zoo animal: I live near a zoo and don't like going but last time we went the penguins were super cute


I saw this meme over at LPM blog and thought it to be too fun not to do.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink? Of course that would be your favorite color:)
    Like the list....did it over at SBG!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14