Friday, July 9, 2010

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19


1.  Syd called me to go with her to the school for free summer lunch...I am truly grateful for it and it takes me down memory lane:)


2.  So blessed to see the dedication in which our tween worked on her Sunday School project...she was there with her Bible, dictionary, commentary, and concordance:)

3.  Syd and her tween and   Mami  came over which was a nice surprise for us and with some wheels for our tot!

4.  Visited with FIL and got to see my niece and talk with my SIL, who will be starting school in August God willing...Lord guide them and keep them in You in Jesus' name

5.  Tot started attending Sunday School and was super duper excited...Lord there are no words to thank You for the hunger that You deposit in her for You...I am amazed and humbled by it and give you the glory!

6.  My one and only Nani turned 13 on me!!!!!  I saw the Lord bring her into this world and declare that His purpose and His alone will come to pass in her life in Jesus' name!!!

7.  The work on the girl's room is underway!!!!!

8.  Went to the library to do homeschooling there...enjoyed the ac tremendously!:)

9.  Got to do a little redo in our bedroom and some other little project once it's all done I will try to post pics


10.  Our tot started her green books this week and has been so excited it's contagious:)


Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be dismayed.  Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will.  And I know that I will triumph!
Isaiah 50:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14