Friday, July 2, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19



1.  Hubby got two of these


2.  I got one of these for free


3.  Received  2 of these samples in the mail


4.  Look forward to using this one soon


5.  Blessed to have my nephew and nieces over for an impromptu visit

6.  Spent some time with my other two nieces which I love to pieces

7.  Hubby had 3 days with us home this week

8.  Enjoyed Hubby's last day with us (for now) in a round of miniature golf and he won!!!!


9.  We have been really blessed by the Bible study we began this week

10.  God has been ministering in a particular area in which I have often denied Him access but through obedience I am surrendering it to Him and seeing the benefits...freedom from fear!!!!

11.  Visited Syd & fam and praise the Lord for all He's doing in them!

12.  Got to make and give these to the children at church:)


13.  Mami started listening to Brannon Howse with us yesterday and was really challenged by what she heard...look was you started Co-P:)

14.  The Pastor's teaching and preaching this week have really ministered me 

15.  I've started a cleaning project (a tiny one though) due to the upcoming renovations in the girls' room...there's usually something that can get out of the house like shoes I haven't worn in a long time:)


Knowledge puffs up but love builds up.
1 Corinthians 8:1b (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14