Thursday, July 8, 2010

BF Homework: Chapter 27

This week we're talking about to "Live Happily Ever After" in Chapter 27.

Beth states that each of us has dreams and the in the Lord, He will surpass all of them.  Glory to God!

Did you have childhood dreams?  I know I did.  They sees a bit funny to me as I recollect them but I can see how God has out done what I dreamed.

My earliest recollections of what I wanted to be when I grew up was a nun.  Yep, me a nun!?  While other little girls played with pillowcases on their heads pretending to be brides, I was pretending to be a nun.  Then, I wanted to be writer.  At the age of 8, I asked for a typewriter to ensue my writing career.  Then I decided to be a teacher and that's what I became.  

What did God make me-His daughter, who blogs, and homeschools!  Yep, my dreamed fulfilled.  But more importantly, they have been surpassed.  There are a whole bunch of other things He's made me, that I can't enumerate but the most important one is-crazy in love with Him!  

Yes, my lover is mine and I am His!

I could have never imagined this kind of love.  Nope, never.  And, yet He's mine and I am His!

This week, we'll be answering all 3 questions on p. 283.

1. Why do some people refuse to give up on their dreams while others do?
2. How has God brought happiness from pain in your life?
3. Why do you suppose we discount the importance of happiness in spiritual circles?



Enjoy your time meditating on the Lord and you'll be surprised to see how He's been there all the way weaving His plan throughout your life to surpass anything you could think, ask, or imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14