Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good Reads

These are some books that have been a blessing to me.  And although I may not agree with everything in them, for the most part, they will bless you.

This is a must read for all who evangelize.  It is an easy read and will make you look at sharing God's Word in a completely different way.  You'll be encouraged and equipped to preach the Good News.  It's made available free by clicking here but I would strongly suggest making a donation.








These other two books are great for praying God's Word over your husband and children.  She provided lots of real life examples of different areas that may open up your eyes to praying for areas you didn't think of.












Lastly, this book makes you look at disciplining your children as a matter of the heart.  The focus is not well behaved children but rather God fearing children.






As previously mentioned, I don't agree with everything written in these books.  The Bible is the ultimate authority and the Holy Spirit is our guide.  So if you do choose to read these, please pray for His discernment.  


Test everything.  Hold on to the good.  
1 Thessalonians 5:21 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14