Friday, June 4, 2010

Day at the Beach & More



This is just another reason why you have to love homeschool:


This is how the parking lot looked when we first got to the beach this morning. Homeschooling gives you the flexibility to go to places "off season" and avoid the crowds.

Our trips to the beach are usually no more than 2 hours, so I knew that this wasn't going to last long. But it did give us hope that maybe it would be quiet on the beach.



Aren't the views just beautiful? And to think that God promised Abraham that his descendants would be greater than all those grains of sand. Praise the Lord I am one of them!



This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. It reminds me so much of our little one. As we're all ready and stationed on the blanket, she brings these out from her purse, which she had previously packed with all her beach toys and we didn't even know the sunglasses were in there. She's so funny!

All and all, it was an enjoyable day. Afterwards, we headed to Abuela's to drop off a present for our cousin who is graduating from high school tomorrow. Truly, time marches on fast! It's hard to believe he's off to college.

Once Hubby dropped us off home, as he was headed to the church, I decided to visit Sydney. I didn't want to go so quickly because this is an area I am working on. Or better yet, the Lord is working on and I'm surrendering it to him.

Getting me out of the house and to different places on the same day is impossible for me but not for my GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14