Friday, June 25, 2010

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19


1. The wedding on Saturday was beautiful...the children really did a great job and enjoyed themselves

2. Syd did a slideshow for Father's Day at church and it was nice going down memory lane...the other sisters also did a great job at preparing the food...and the testimonies....we have one brave sister who will chase the enemy and refuses to let him rob her!!!!!!

3. Hubby has 2 more days off this week...he also reworked his working schedule at church, so having him here on Monday's is a blessing

4. Picked up my free mouse pad from Rite Aid and I must say it came out soo cute:)

5. Received our NASB Bibles and our new study!!!!!! Super duper excited to get started on this one:)


6. Started studying animals from here and it's a blessing to see how much our tot retains:)

7. Spoke to my father on Sunday and was blessed to hear his voice ask for my prayers regarding his brother

8. We went to visit my uncle and shared the Word with him trusting that Holy Spirit will bring conviction of sin, justice, and judgement to him in Jesus' name




9. Visited my in-laws and enjoyed seeing my niece who is growing up so quickly

10. We have a new SIC and a new family attending the church and we welcome them and glad to see the work the Lord is doing in their lives

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14