Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And All That's in Between

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

I have been thinking about my Scripture Memorization #10 lots.

Over and over, I just meditate on it.

There are some strong things listed there and yet none of them shall separate us from the love of God.

It got me to think, what about the things in between?

You see for someone like me who can go to the extremes of things, this list is great. But because God is a God of detail, He started to minister to me about the things that go on between

death and life

angels and demons

present and future

nor any powers

height and death

anything else in all creation


In between these, there is life, my day-to-day living, my walk with the Lord.

husband and children

church and ministry

saved and unsaved family

homeschooling and being homeschooled

cleaning and making messes

cooking and eating

laughing and crying


Every decision amounts to a lifestyle whether for holiness or worldliness.

Every word is bringing forth life or death.

Every attitude is shaping my behavior towards obedience or sin.

Yes, there is a lot in between. But in the name of Jesus, I am convinced that with the Lord's help not even the in between will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Is something separating you from the love of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14