Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Staying Sharp(ie)


What am I going to do with all those Sharpies?

Fill in my homeschool schedule--color coordinated!

I think each subject will have its own color and then tests in red--real official.

Once it's all nicely done, my tween will also get a copy and then each copy will be put into our flex binders.

I am also really thinking about what do I want in our homeschooling area? Schedules? Tools? Organization?

Lots of things to get done before this upcoming hs year but I trust in the Lord, He will guide us and strengthen us and give us the creativity too!

What are you doing to get ready for this upcoming homeschooling year? What are some supplies that really are indispensable for you and what are some you plan on tossing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14