Friday, May 21, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1. Visited a neighboring church that were celebrating their 11th year anniversary...
May they reach your vision for their lives Lord
2. Got up early on Saturday and was able to pray with Hubby before the girls got up
3. Spoke to Mami in Ecuador and my brother too!
He celebrated his earthday this week too!
4. Hubby didn't go to church on Monday and got to work on his paper
5. I am so thankful to You Lord that our tot asks to be read the Word...continue
to write Your Word on the tablets of her heart
6. I also thank You Lord that our tween worked so diligently throughout this
school year...all the glory is Yours...I trust that you will continue to strengthen
her for thus upcoming school year
7. Got a great deal on Kashi cereals at Target

all 5 boxes for $.97 and got a $5 gift card:)

8. Pastor sent us home with some mangos that Hubby really enjoyed
9. My tot actually told me, "Mom, I was lying, there is something
for me to do, you were right, I could clean."
...Praise the Lord for the conviction and repentant heart
10. Hubby got some great news from work...will disclose full details later
11. Got our final package for our homeschooling curriculum...
anything else is supplemental(s)
12. I was able to help Hubby work on his paper on Wednesday and
we had a good time having a live chat with Syd and her daughter
13. Visited Abuela and Papalito and Papo twice this week!!! We
had such a great time with Papalito laughing:)
14. Got some really good samples in the mail this week!!!



15. Was able to get started on organizing next year's homeschooling
schedule...although I couldn't use the Sharpies b/c they bled through
the page, I'll find some other use for them I'm sure
16. Got our free ice cream and carrots...thanks Maria:)


17. Hubby helped me alot in getting some homeschooling
materials scanned...thanks love:)
18.. The girls and I have enjoyed such great conversations
about the Word...increase the hunger and thirst Lord
19. My tween asked to homeschool her sister...continue to
increase the love and unity in their relationship Lord
20. Was able to get in agreement with my SIC and we do
believe Lord that Your will shall be done for Your glory:)

7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14