Friday, May 14, 2010

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19


1. Enjoyed another night of great fellowship and the Word at our FIC's house...great punch and tuna Maria:)


2. My kitchen is clean (for the most part:)...the part I was dreading is done...now all we have to do it minor things here and there
3. Girls surprised me with a beautiful bouquet...God continue to bless them with creativity in Jesus' name



4. On Sunday, God blessed us with double messages...one for children and one for parents...although both were received....Lord help me to honor and prune me!!!!
5. I received such a beautiful message from a teen...Lord may she know You!
6. The girls helped me to whip up a batch of carrot pancakes before they went to bed on Monday:) My tween is ready to move on from oatmeal...she actually wants to try farina:)
7. Got a good deal at CVS

($1.06 with $9 ECBs back)

8. Pastor sent us some yummy bananas:)
9. Visited FIL and God continues to work in the heart of my FIL...thank You for allowing me to see Your glory in his life
10. We got our math and science curriculum for our tween and it is in great shape...Elaine even through in some extras...thank You Lord for the favor
11. Have been able to maintain the house clean for God's glory...it's all about the maintenance;)
12. I so enjoy that my nephew asks me if I have the real red crayon (he doesn't consider violet red real red:)
13. I love it so much that my little tot enjoys playing with her dolls...today she was walking around with her "sister" CeCe in a sling, her bottle, and diaper bag (she got the sling idea from her titi Michelle:)
14. My niece turned 13!!!! I declare her blessed in the name of Jesus richly and abundantly according to His will for her life in Jesus' name
15. My tot received a cute card from her cousin:)

10 I denied myself nothing my eyes desired;
I refused my heart no pleasure.
My heart took delight in all my work,
and this was the reward for all my labor.

11 Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done
and what I had toiled to achieve,
everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
nothing was gained under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 2:10-11


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14