Friday, May 7, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1. Had such a blessed night with the children at Tuesday's prayer service
2. Received an update from our sponsored child in Lesotho
3. Had such a blessed conversation with Elaine...may the Lord continue to bless her
4. Mami is off to Ecuador for a looonnngg time but I know it's doing the Lord's will and He will protect and strengthen her
5. Went to a FIC's house for a home church service and the fellowship was GREAT!!!! Thanks Brother for the pancakes:)

6. Girls enjoyed fellowship with their cousins over the weekend...thank You Jesus for the nice surprise:)
7. Had my first official "cooking day" so no cooking on the weekends in May:)))))

8. Helped Syd clean up her house a bit and the results were beautiful for God's glory
9. Enjoyed a blessed conversation with my BIL whom I loved like my little brother before he was my BIL
10. A BIL blessed our daughter with a CD and we're enjoying it alot...thanks Alexis:)
11. Getting closer at wrapping up things with our homeschool curriculum...thank You my Prince of Peace
12. Got to see my Family in law (I so don't like that name:) and shared a testimony with Hubby's uncle and tot enjoyed her time with him..she has his dimple:)
13. Mama in law blessed the girls with some sandals and sneakers...thank You Lord multiply blessing over her
14. Today's Word was so good...Lord grant me a teachable spirit
15. My niece wrote us such a beautiful letter...Lord continue to use her for Your glory!
16. SIC gave me some coupons...thanks Maria...I will be enjoying our Ben & Jerry's and thinking of what a blessing you are to our family...you are beautiful and there is no flaw in you (Song of Solomon 4:7)

You asked, 'Who is this that obscures without knowledge?'
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
things too wonderful for me to know.
Job 42:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14