Friday, April 30, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1. Our Monthly goal of reducing our Con Ed bill is working...we've saved $10 since we started!!!!! The girls are so excited about this
2. Got great mail to start off the week:)
3. Abuela sent some johnny cakes for us;)
4. BIL came and dropped off the homeschooling furniture for us...thank You Lord for providing
5. Returned Nicole's USB and saw God's glory
6. Kiki called me Titi for the first time and with my accent none the less...I have witnesses:)
7. Our homeschooling room is really shaping up into such a beautiful room in which I want to learn in:)
8. Hubby had lunch with a colleague from work and got to share part of his testimony...we declare Alex saved in the name of Jesus
9. Hubby handed in his first paper...His parents were so excited when we told them he was finishing up his degree and going for another degree as well...Papalito got on that phone so quick:)
10. My closet went from looking like this

to this within 30 minutes!!!!

I got super hyped about how nice it looked that I cleaned my other closet as well:)

10. Michelle gave me a stack of coupons...thanks for thinking of me sis...love ya:)


11. Enjoyed $.31 scoops @ Baskin' Robins with the Mami, Syd & her tween, Hubby, my two girls, and me...lots of scoops:) Can you guess what flavor I chose?



12. Ordered the American Heritage DVD series and paid $0.00!!!
13. Visited my in-laws and I give God all the glory because they are recognizing HIS hands in their lives and my MIL has agreed to give me cooking lessons:)
14. The Lord continue to feed us at church which I am forever grateful!!!!
15. It was a Titi Thursday in which I got to see all my nieces and nephews (the ones in the USA) and thank God for each of them:)

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
1 Corinthians 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14