Friday, April 23, 2010

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

1. Was able to make a nice little decoration for the outside of our bedroom and surprise Hubby with it


2. Went over and visited Sydney and got to speak to her and BIL about the Word which I always get fired up about
3. My other BIL brought us a desk for the girls homeschooling...thanks so much John...I appreciate that he is always willing for God's glory
4. Got some really great deals at KeyFood and a free reusable bag from Pathmark:)


5. Mami cooked a great fish for us on Monday while we were getting ministered @ Target:)
6. Was able to get up early and pray with Hubby this week and that's a change of scenery for us since we usually pray at night together
7. I am so grateful to the Lord that He has helped us stay up to date on our Bible reading plans, Scripture Memorization, and family character trait devotional...You strengthen and deposit hunger and thirst for You
8. Was able to make 2 baked zitis, freeze pizza dough, and clean the house without giving into my body which was not cooperating:)
9. My tot's curriculum is here and she (and I) are sooooo excited!!!


10. Got to visit my in-laws this week and I love spending time with them...We even got to pray...thank You Lord that You are touching their hearts

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14