Friday, April 16, 2010

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19


1. Syd and I enjoyed some good old laughs on Friday...the Lord steadied my step and I didn't end up tumbling down those stairs!!!
2. Went to dinner at my SIL's in-laws...I even ate barbeque chicken and ribs...so you know they were good b/c I don't like bbq
3. Got 2 free 8x10's from Walgreens...this was one of them...thanks brother for the nice picture


4. The girls gratitude to the Lord for their Elsie books was TOO much...my tween was just as happy that her sister got her own set:)


5. Free items @ CVS this week:)


6. Was able to order my tot's homeschooling curriculum and narrow down my tween's
7. Mami cooked for us on Monday....yummmy
8. Visited my in-laws and was blessed to share in their love...Papalito is too much for lecturing us on candy
9. My in-laws celebrated 31 years of marriage...to God be all the Glory!
10. A SIC continues to give Papo Bible lessons which I am so grateful that she is sowing His Word in him
11. Visited Mami on Wednesday and had the most interesting conversation on apologetics with her...she's so diverse
12. Really enjoyed fellowship with my sisters at church after Tuesday's service
13. A little BIC drew the most precious picture of him and his sister following God...Psalm 119:2
14. Enjoyed intercessory prayer with Hubby on Wednesday...thank you Lord for intervening and cleansing...You pour new wine into new wineskins for Your Glory!
15. Had the privilege of seeing my Kiki sit up all by herself...she's really tooo much:)
16. GRRREAT mail week:)


17. Syd was able to really help me out for Tuesday's service...I had forgotten my supplies and she brought me a box full of goodies...thanks Syd
18. My tot had the only conversation with Mami on our way home...Hubby thought my mother wasn't understanding but later on Mami told me the details:)
19. Hubby surprised me with a Twix...he's so thoughtful
20. Tonight's message was a NOW word...we can come boldly and confidently because of the blood of Jesus!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14