Friday, April 9, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1. God is doing such wonderful and beautiful things through the Breaking Free study...thank You Father, all the glory is yours
2. We spent some time with our Co-Pastor and his family...we left refreshed and renewed...this was an answered prayer especially for the girls who LOVE to spend time with their cousins:)
3. Resurrection Sunday was powerful...continue to minister Holy Spirit in Jesus' name
4. Got to visit the beach and walk along it with Hubby...not as romantic as it may seem...it was COLD out there and we were with our Pastor...HA!
5. Got some great deals at CVS and Walgreens

all of this for $.085 and $3.00 ECBS back!

6. Cooked A-L-O-T this week for God's glory!
7. Got some great samples in the mail although that gum was yucky to me:(

You can get your own bag here...thanks !

8. Got 40 free prints from Walgreens for my Project Life album, which means I'm practically up to date with both pictures and journaling:)
9. Tried this new recipe and the fam seems to like it alot and it works well to freeze and store


10. Got some free paper from Staples and more free Dawn soap from CVS!


11. Received a letter from our sponsored child and our sponsored missionary...if you haven't sponsored yet, look at the sidebar for fertile ground to sow:)
12. Scored some B1G1 free coupons from Tropicana (these coupons become available randomly)
13. Look what Hubby brought home for me!!!!!

14. Heard a very good preaching...the enemy is jealous of my coat!!!!
15. My Pastor celebrated his Earthday on Sunday...May the Lord grant him strength and wisdom, revelation and discernment that he may pastor the sheep as the Lord commands in Jesus' name
16. I got a very good deal on the Elsie Dinsmore books over at cbd.com
17. Mami visited me again this Monday and cooked for us...it was delicious even without the salsita:)
18. Thursday's message was powerful...indeed the Father seeks worshippers who worship Him in spirit and truth
19. Although the piles were trying to make a comeback in the house, I tackled them head on and fuera!!!!
20. Michelle shared a picture of the both of us about ten years ago...and we look WAY better now in Jesus!

Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.
Psalm 34:5 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14