Friday, April 2, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19



1. Visited Syd and got to gobble up kiki and have fun on my niece's computer (although me a blond with bob...NEVER!:)
2. Abuela sent some of her johnny cakes and some food...so no cooking on this weekend since I already had the food out!!!
3. Girls painted their pots in which they will plant their seeds...God give the growth
4. The fam headed out for BJs and I got to make my master list...finally
5. Hubby got me my restaurant mints that I wanted really badly like at 11pm...he spoils me:)



6. Went over to my SIL's for a wonderful dinner in which I saw the hand of the Lord Jesus and I got a lotta lovin' from my nephew. When I went to leave he said, "Don't leave me" in his cutest voice:)
7. My niece turned 4! Thank You Lord that you used us as instruments to bless her. Continue to bless her Father with more of You and may the fear of You never leave her in Jesus' name!
8. God protected us when the car turned off on us and provided a perfect parking. The car was fixed His peace and provision and I declare it as my Co-Pastor stated, "Stronger than ever" in Jesus' name.
9. Visited Mami and enjoyed our time together
10. My niece turned 6! It seems like just yesterday I was receiving news of her arrival...Father bless her and keep her, cause your face to shine upon her in Jesus' name!
11. Our tween is done with testing for this year and we're so grateful that it was done easily and peacefully...thank You Jesus
12. Seasoned all of our meats for the month...although we're not excited to do it, we're so grateful when it does get done and thankful for God's provision
13. Hubby got to preach to his employer for about 30 minutes about the Word of God and we're grateful for every opening to speak about HIM!
14. Got to bake some more delicious bread and will attempt raisin bread next, God willing:)


15. Got to grind the walnuts and oatmeal, so that's off the mental to do list:)
16. I enjoy SO MUCH that I can text Syd messages that no one else gets...HA!!!!
17. I found a new recipe (new for me:) that I want to try out to freeze for days I don't want to cook
18. Spring cleaning will not be a project this year!!!!!!!!! But I do plan on doing some cleaning:)
19. God just knew how my heart ached to see a BIC and He granted me the privilege of being able to do so...cause Your Word to be written on the tablets of his heart Father in Jesus' name
20. GLORIOUS...that's how I would describe Thursday's service...simply GLORIOUS!


"Turn to me and be saved,
all you ends of the earth;
for I am God, and there is no other.
Isaiah 45:22


2 comments:

  1. I have yet to try the bread. Yours looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also waiting to try your bread sister. the one that Alexis made following your recipe although it taste good it look very different from your or brother John.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14