Thursday, April 29, 2010

BF Homework: Chapter 17

Have you been letting God break you free?

Throughout this study, I have heard personally from you of the wonderful things God is doing in your life, your marriage, and your children. I have been so encouraged by the testimonies.

I also know the enemy has tried his unoriginal schemes of lies, discouragement, and hopelessness as well as feelings of being overwhelmed. But he is a defeated enemy. And I praise the Lord that despite it all, we have continued by the grace of God.

This is truly a journey in which we encounter LOTS of things. We go through pit stops, service areas, rest areas, landmarks, attractions, scenic views. But our destination is FREEDOM!!!!!!

The Lord continues to minister me on things we have previously discussed. I know He's warning me not to fall into forgetfulness. It's so easy to forget what the Lord has delivered us from that we fall back into old behaviors, mentalities, attitudes without even realizing it. Let us not be deceived. If we see us reverting into anything of the past let's seek help NOW!

This week we're looking at the Ancient of Days. Just the sound of it brings a sense of security in my heart and a smile to my face.

We'll be answering two questions:

#1 How does knowing that God is the Ancient of Days encourage you? Provide 3 Scriptures that provide this reassurance.

#2 If there was 1 thing (besides the salvation found in Jesus) that you could instill in your future generations what would it be?

This is going to be so interesting because I believe the Lord is going to reveal more than we think. He really is just that good.

Today, I received an email from a SIC writing to me "may He surprise you today!"

My response "I will be expecting those surprises!!!!!!"

And we should be expecting Him to do great things because He is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14