Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Questions Answered

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God's elect, strangers in the world, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance.
1 Peter 1:1,2 (NIV)



Who: To God's elect, strangers in the world, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father


What: for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood


Where: scattered throughout Ponuts, Galatia, Cappadoica, Asia and Bithynia


How: through the sanctifying work of the Spirit


Why: Grace and peace be yours in abundance

3 comments:

  1. I have not been commenting much as I've been busy with other bloggy stuff and getting a business together. But I find your blog just so inspiring. Your heart for Christ is beautiful! I feel relaxed just taking time out to visit. Thank you for your devotion to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God Richele! I pray He may bless your business richly and abundantly according to His riches in glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true blessing to know that the Lord chose us in HIm before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. May we rejoice that He alone has blessed us with every spiritual blessing.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14